Wednesday, July 05, 2006

wah piang!!

im realli, realli pissed!!!!

sInce jUs now..
GEMS class..

lEt me vent my frustrations okay?!?!

u fricking bastard..
u fricking playboy..
Well, at least i noe u r not DEAD!!
mal, i tink u noe who i am talking abt..

well, yes..
i noe how he is..

here is wat happen..

in my GEMS class..
the usual qn my banu says to me..
"How is he?"

My usual ans..
"I tink he's dead.."

so jus now i gave a different answer..

i told her,
"okay, y don u call him?"
stupid me, type his number on banu's cell..
n i pressed the green button..
n i passed the phone to her..
ignoring her..

Den tat banu waited for him to pick up the phone..
Sheesh..
well, he's alive..
banu said,"helo?? err.. hold on ah.."
and she passed the phone to me..
My immediate reaction?
i pressed the red button..
well, he is alive!!!
wow, amazing!!

n he did not contact me for 2 weeks!!!
well, like Oprah said,

"HE"S JUS NOT THAT INTO U!!!"

damn it..

im really pissed..
realli pissed!!

Den he even called banu 2 times using his hm phone..
i said don pick up..
but2..
she pick up on the 2nd try...
Shhesh..

hear girl's voice..
Straight away call the person..
GRR!!!!!!

to girls out there,
do b careful of guys like tis..
Don get used..
they jus play wit ur feelings..
wen they r done, they throw u away..
okay, 4 my case..
he treats me like spit..
Damn all the guys like tis..

it hurts like hell..
okay, im exaggerating..
Hell hurts more..
haha

niway, im done and over wit...

hmm..
i noe its funny..
to say tis..

but..
hmm..

to mr bacin..
hehe

Yes, i want to be more than wat we are..
im shy..
jus waiting for ur initiative..
haha
ciao!!!