Saturday, July 15, 2006

hi...
morningz..
*yawns*

im still sleepy..
feeling abit better..
but still sick..
nevertheless

i jus did a little test on myself..
its not tat bad..
i mean..
felt sumting..
but i tink its purely neutral..

Btw, glad he got it werk it out..
his quote,
"not looking for a girl who's holding a key to my heart, but holding on my heart tite."

I realli cant believe tats him saying..
so philosophical..
haha

bebo!! heard tat?
keke

ok..
last nite was the weirdest nite of all..
realli..
won say it more..

but i can say to tat sum1..
im sori i broke ur heart..
realli..
i guess it wasnt meant to be..
i'll pray for u..
to find sum1 better..
plus love will cum to u soon..
it will..

i have sumting to say..
"BEBO!!! Y haven u called me?!?!"
pissed okay?

i bet he's out now..
hmmph..
didnt even bother to call..
BWEK!!
will pinch him later..
kakaka..

Power GEr!! i forgot our blogspot username/passwerd.. haha..
tell me ya?
i wan to upload the pics of the week de..

okay, nd to go off now..
reports and study..
haha

CIAO!!
MUACKS!!