Thursday, June 29, 2006

okay..
im gonna blog..
NOW!!
haha

jus now in class, i was bored..
so i ask dear Elektra to play wit me..
haha
Hangman..
Tic-tac-toe..
Very the lame..
i noe..
haha

Den he came up wit a game..
Its called the "take-a-turn Poetry"..
haha
Very fUn de..

He will start a lIne..
den i will continue it..

So here goes...

in green is Elektra..
in pink is DD..
which is me.. btw

im tinkin of u..
And i noe u're tinkin of me too..
I'm not lying, its true
Cos u're sweet and u like the colour blue..

haha.. tks for callin me sweet!!
his poem, frm him to me.

Okay, here's another..
And i jus love tis onE!!
keke

Your kisses make me tingle
Your gaze makes my hand fumble
The sight of u makes my eyes twinkle
When u r around, i noe im in trouble!

i don like tis one..
but will write it down..
Anyway..

i wish u are always here
Always near, my dear
If u aren't, u'll make me tear
please don 4get me, please, i fear..

i lose in tis one..
he finish up the last sentence for me..
Sheesh..


Okay..
tis one..
he didn't like..
cos it was too sad..
but its me..
very me!!

touches of sorrow feels my heart
Ripping my fragile soul apart
A knife i'll take, my wrist i'll cut
How i yearn for a fresh start..

Actualli this is so us..
since both of us are like so fricking troubled..
but the knife one is exaggerated abit..
jus literally..
not physically..

dis is very raw n original..
our feelings inside..
plus our creativity
our brains..
we do make a gd team..
Don u tink, E?!?!

so dere goes..
im going hm now..
tata

MUACKS!!!