Friday, June 16, 2006

hi...

believe it or not..
i jus woke up...
AAHH!!!

nette called me like 3 times ard 8 bu i was dead..
hehe
sorry!!

wat do u expect?
Sleepy..
i cudn't sleep..

At midnite...
Guess wat i was doing?

I was watching a soccer match..
Full Time...
4 the first Time!!!

hehe..

Okay, seriously...
it was boring at first...
But then cursing the the stupid Lampard..
for inaccurate shoots..
It was fun!!

haha..

But in the end, obviously..
England won..
Like duh!!

Tell me..
How good was T&T?
No cute guys...
so obviously..
U can say bye2 rite..
haha

Den finish at 2..

was tinking of watching the other match..
Or is it an encore..
The paraguay thing..

Aiya don noe..

Den still cannot sleep...
Den play ard..
Roll on the bed..
Disturb my sister..
Who was sleeping by the way..
Play with her nose...
Tickling..
Haha..
She got fed up..
She went to my parents rooms..

I slept at 4..
eventually

5 days in the running...
I haven seen my dad..

I don even noe where he is..
He's either home late..
Or im home late..
n he's sleeping..

Niway, i don care..
my mum n siblings are impt..
haha

mal jus went off to langkawi..
will miss her..
LOTS!!!

no one to play nudge wit..
in the evening..
keke

well, i still have dee at nite..

Is it weird tat i cried cos mal is going to langkawi??
haha

actually, i don noe why too...

haha..
im like so emo..
these days..
hehe

its raining..
tinking of going to skool..
but nah!!

jus going out later..
Ciao..

MUACKS!!