Sunday, June 04, 2006

hi...
im very bored..
U noe, i slept like frm 3 till 7..
So syiok..
haha..
hehe..
hoho..
huhu..
Okay, im crapping away..
My whole family went to malaysia..
So im alone at hm..
Ahh..
didnt wan to go as my jam sickness will occur..
Don like the feeling of wanting to vomit..
Dey went off at 8.30 am..
N dey kol me at 11.15 am..
They were still not in johor yet..
hahha
Padan muka
I woke up @ 6.30 am..
Help them got ready..
8.30am, they went off..
No even a minute they went off..
i alr felt bored..
AAhh..
Den 8.45 am, Ashwin kol me..
M lifesaver..
Haha..
More like bOred-saver..
He was bored as he needed a companion to study..
So ya, i went over his hse..
pick me up at 9.30 am..
Wit his car..
Alr 2 times in his car, i still cant believe he drives..
The car jus doesn't suit him..
keke.
The car is too cool..
Wen for breakfast at the prata shop..
Where he made fun of the prata man..
wit his pronounciation of "Yes.."
haha..
Evil man..
we ate the prata up..
it was like a heavy breakfast..
Met his mom..
surprisingly, his mom rmbrs me..
keke
am i jus to sweet for ppl to 4get me?
keke..
So, instead of study, we were crapping and chatting..
N ashwin felt asleep, at times..
N i had to disturb him..
Obviously, i was like alone..
He had another date wit his fren..
So i ciao at 1..
walk ard abit..
n reach hm at 2pm..
Log on msn..
chatted with kucin, azri, banu, bf and dee..
Ask dee for company..
she got 2 study 4 test..
bf was in malaysia..
so he did not reply me..
Azrie ask for company for dinner..
but im not in the mood..
kucin had soccer..
jus ask me to take care...
obviously i will..
im turning 19 soon..
duh!!
luckily, got hm..
i hav my sweet but distorted lip fren of mine..
to msg me..
same2 bored, so kite msg..
Den i ws hungry..
i cook up a meal..
fried noodles..
it looks delicious..
BUT...
it was burning hot and spicy..
i tink i put too much chilli..
Looks like im jus not cut off for cookin'..
keke
Den after that i fell asleep..
till 7..
log on msn..
n now bloggin..
plus im hungry..
i only had 2 meals today..
So ya..
tats basically my whole day today..
Now, m gonna watch tv..
Bye2..
LUV U!!
MUACKS...
tats basically me rite now!!!