Monday, June 12, 2006

hi...
miss me?
wat day is it today..
12th June..
12 more days..
YEAH!!!
Mal, Dee..
don 4gEt ye..
haha
okay..
im in skool..
doing my report..
so damn tiring..
im very bored..
to the MAX..
no MIN..
Elektra is beside me..
She jus keeps listening to the youtube mtv videos..
so the boring!!
hehe..
Plus he jus made my stomach painful..
Cos we were laughing while mungutuk-ing org..
close to him..]
Mean kan?
But for the sake of it..
I join lah..
COme on, who don like to gossip..
hehek
Okay...
im fine nowadays..
life's good...
not great..
cos of sum problems still arising..
Over that woman..
its gone..
the fury..
Over the guys..
Its almost gone..
but tats a teeny-weeny bit of side effect..
keke
Niway, i wan 2 be me..
fo now..
i don wan any status bestowed upon me..
i jus wan to go on..
Plus sum1 say tat..
"No use crying over a man.. every drop of ur tears are precious"
kan, kan?
keke
okay..
later..
i wan to ciao..
watch movie..
plus eat!!!
at Lucky..
haha..
i can eat my noodles again..
Yes!!
Yum2..
im hungry..
but i can only bela ard 3 plus..
haiz..
k lah.
i wan to write my report..
CIAO..
DON MISS ME!!
MUACKS!!