Saturday, June 24, 2006

It was my big day today... but sumhow, i feel it was such a normal day.. Only a few minutes into my bday, tears have alreadi dropped.. Sumhow, the day which i've been looking forward to jus didnt turn out as expected. I tink its the first bday which i don feel like celebrating.. It jus brings back sad memories. Don ask y, jus accept it..

i'll tell u abt my day..

1 pm: Azri came to my house. Layan my sister's lib stuff.. Needed his help. 2 pm: Went out to Cathay Cineplex. Catch a movie. Jus my Luck.. the movie was okay. Ppl who has too much $$ can go watch. Otherwise, Don botHer.. Den we went to eat.. After tat, Went to esplanade.. Sit down.. Take breeze.. haha.. Den we eat ice-cream.. Walk all the way to Raffles.. Den i had to go hm.. Mama kol.. going for Dinner.. But haiz.. as per normal, empty promises.. i tink im so used to empty promises.. so now, im blogging.. I haven even cut my bday cake yet..

to B, im sorry i made u cry.. I jus cant help it.. Mayb u r rite.. mayb the medicine is the disease itself.. But it won happen.. i need to recover on my own.. I jus need time.. Plus i cant help it.. i jus keep tinkin.. He made too many promises to me tat i cant 4get.. I'll try.. Jus a few more weeks..

Will put the pics of today later.. After i get it..

Mayb tis is wat happens when u accept sum1 who is so hard to be accepted by sum1 like me.. But in the end, it jus didnt happen well.. This is wat happens wen u put so much love and hope into sumting but it didnt happen..

Looks like i won get my bdae wish after all.. It was a simple wish.. Gd bye..

tks to the ppl who wishes me all day long..

happy Bday to Myself...