Saturday, June 10, 2006

AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

u noe tat in chinese superstitions..
there is tis thing where u can cut out a paper cutting of sum1..
then u hit it wit a slipper...
Repeatedly..
Den u say all the bad curses at that sum1..
i wish i cld do tat..

but too bad..
im not superstitious enuff..
haha..

okay..
ppl, tell me...
do i call every guy i noe..
my bf..
shameless woman..
she accuses me..
she is the one who sins..
she carries all the greatest sins in the world..
i tink there is 7 rite..
im not sure either..
keke..

okay..
hapi moments..

I LUV MY MOTHER!!!!!!!

haha...
ok, who doesn't luv their mothers rite?
but not as much as me..
4 wat reason..
im not telling u y..
keke..
typical daughters..
they oni luv their mothers wen they get sumting they want..
keke..

im so in a dilemma now..

to ones who noes..
i alr told them..
i don wan anithing serious..
but wat is the point..
1 is budging me..
and i cant let go of another..
haiz..
im so screwed..

hey..
but at least i didn't cry ytd..
my first nite..
keke..

i luv myself!!!

4 pulling tis thru...
hard moments..

i luv my best frens..
n tks!!
I wan to thank Elektra 4 lending me a ear..

n i wan to tank Boy..
even thou u luv me, but u help me pull thru my moments..
even thou its painful..

I LUV U GUYS!!!

im alone at hm..
everybody is gone..
some went to the lib..
1 went to play soccer..
1 went to werk..
n me?
stuck at hm..
do my reports..
i have 6 to b done..
1 by nxt week..
5 by nxt 2 weeks..
keke..

wish me all the best!!

tata..

MUACKS!!!