Sunday, June 25, 2006


The last few hrs of my bday were not tat bad..

I had 3 cakes to cut.. haha.. Fun de..

There was

  • Fruit cake
  • Blueberry cake
  • Strawberry Cake

Fun rite.. cut cakes.. Den we went out to eat at Jln Kayu.. wen out at 11..jus got back.. Food were not back.. But there were cats and cockroaches.. Wen there are roaches by the side walk, it means its gonna rain.. N yes, it rained.. On the way back.. Btw, Family time was Fun!! it was fun.. With my mother laughin over a lame joke.. But her reacion were so over.. haha...

Oya, the pics for jus now.. jus received it to me.. YEAH...

WiTh eYes WidE opEn!! i reAlise i haVE bIg bubble eYEs..

I like tis pic!! oBviousLy, i Took iT!!

No cOmmenTs!! jUs lOOk and sEE...

WeiRd ppL wIt weIrd faCEs!!

i lIke tIs piC too!! doN noE y...