Monday, June 05, 2006

Aiye..
BB is so lagging..
Been waiting for my quiz to upload..
4 the past 15 mins..
so long..

Today nah, early morning...
i have my best, best and best, cute, chubby fren to accompany me..

Guess who is it?
*winks*

Who else among my frens has chubby cheeks which makes u wan to pinch it..
So much..

Its Mal!!!
*hehek*

Yup2, early in the morning..
w/o showering and brushing her teeth..
hehe..
so smelly but still, yet luvlie..
log on msn..
n chatted wit me..
hehe..

Long time nvr meet her alr..
miss her alot..

heheks..

wait, i hav sumting to say and declare..

i noe u guys are worried abt me..
im okay realli..
i jus nd sum time to let go of stuff..
n be on my own..

in front of u guys, is still..
the same, old but yet, SWEET..
susu in front of u okai?

hehe..

okai, the BB is still not on yet..
So lagging..
Stupid skool..
we pay skool fees okay..
but still so ma-fan...

Duush, dUussh...

tata..

i luv u!!
MUACKS!!

don miss me!!!