Wednesday, April 25, 2007

With Fuddin Around, its never bored and mendaks. Isn’t it??

I had a fantastic and enjoyable night with him. And thanks for sanggup-ing turun block aku just to meet me up. I just hearts him, you know.

To NTUC for beli-ing beras, Banquet for fries, since it was raining cats and dogs. Talking, talking and more talking. And the open questions I asked him. Sumpah he was so malu nak mampus!! But I do want to know ok?? Curiousity just overwhelms me! Hurhurhur

With his bongkok posture and his so-luscious lips, more about his life and I just his fave caption, “Tunggu gaji, blh kebuluran aku!”

And for those who want to know how he walks like, you just have to see America’s Next Top Model, You know that Runway Diva?? Miss Jay Alexander?? I swear, he walks like tat!! No kidding!!

But I just love it that he is Din. Nobita ku.. Muahaha!!

I guess I need to meet up with Doraemon soons den.. I miss her too!

Oohh!! News/shock of the day!! I was getting ready to meet Din and den, my phone beep..

Msg reads: “Oik! Tau tak sape nie??”

Thinking it was someone playing pranks, I buat bodoh.

The number called me and guess who it was?? Mun la, as in Muntazir!!! The Craig David voice-alike!!

Wow!! Like 2 tahun hilang, sekali menjelma call aku plk tu!! Like hmmm… hurhurhur.. Had a short talk with Mun and yes, he was so loyar buruk nak mamps!! It was weird like hearing his voice again, so different and yet, awkward. Niways, meet up soons, maybe lepas kau abis ngaji k?? Muahaha… hurhurhur…

Waiting for Pendeks…*looks at handphone*

I do hate waiting. Don’t you too?? Sheesh…