Thursday, April 12, 2007

A joke from Jo ustat,

“Banyak2 kuih, kuih ape tengah2 die tak boleh dimakan??”

And after much minutes of torture, which seemed like hours,

The answer is, “Kuih Donut!”.

But today is my day!! And thanks to Vinco Donuts, the Chocolate Delight had the centre of it and I was sarcastically took that big bite of the centre. And yesh!! He surrendered. Muahaha!!

And, YESH, YESH!! I got my donuts at Vivo!! Muahaha.. Nak tng Pendek, tahun depan pun tak dapat la. And Pendek, my Cempedak Goreng, pls?? Bile nk dapat tu?? Hmmph!!

Had a big fun time with Encik Jo, and before that, with Imdad yg sanggups tunggu aku walaupun aku lbt, “Awak keje ke nari, bang??” and we were walking around while waiting for the latecomers (macam tak biase gitu kan.. hmm..), den guess who I saw?? GIANT!!! And we were like staring at each other, and both of us were scared to actually tegur. But hey, we did actually meet huh?? After ermm.. 5 months of MSN-ing.. HELO, GIANT!! (not my workplace, but my friend is actually named Giant, I swear..) Muahaha!!

HUDA!!! If you are reading this, please do msg me!! I lost your number and I seriously want to have that lunch!! Pwetti please, baby?? Hehe

And, and… Zander!! Better call me tomorrow bitch!! Keke…

OK, ola people!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
MUAX!!