Tuesday, April 10, 2007


I miss the boy, like much!!!

It seems so hard to talk to him, don't even mention meeting him! And it’s so freaking hard okay?? It’s been exactly a week, and it could last for another weeks, then months and years. But that is like so exaggerating!! Sheesh!

I so hate it that our time just clashes. When he goes to work, I am still asleep and when I’m back from in the wee hours, he is asleep. Stress kan?? And the boy just can’t sacrifice his sleep because he works like 8 am in the morning. Sheesh!! There is just no time for meet-ups and contacts. He works morning shift, I work night. And that, I hate. The only way we know or ask about each other’s well-being is through 2 or 3 sms-es everyday. And that, I also hate.

And he didn’t wait up for me. I called like dozens of times and hey mister! I hate you for sleeping like a pig! Hmmph!! I wanted to cry, air mata dah bergenang and I actually went to the kitchen and took some rice to eat. Mak kate, “tak baik nangis depan rezeki. Tuhan tak suke.” So I took the rice in front of me and I stop my tears, pasal ade rezeki pat depan tu!! Ok, Sue sememang nye kental. Muahaha!! Sape tak nangis, I miss the Pendeks yg the kementot okai?? *sobs, sobs*

And You, thanks for being that understanding and so the patient with me. And please, I’ve never mind you not picking me up from work, never mind we seeing each other like once every 2 weeks. I don’t, or at least, I try not to. Hurhurhur.. As long as you are there, safe, side by side, I’m fine with all the things in the world. Because I know you are always beside me, no matter woots.. *Sue starts her merepek-ness*

Ok!! Mornings!! I haven slept yet and it 5.15 am in the morning la! Sheesh!!

BYES!
*love, hugs and kisses*