Saturday, April 21, 2007

After almost half a year of chatting, gurau-ing and all the closeness we had,

Its finally the time and day of meet ups!!

Lets call the outing, "The ex meeting the ex!"

Believe it or not,

Liyana has agreed to meet me and YESH!! hehe

I must make that come true because its true that both of us sure has a lot to say to each other..

Meet up soons, okies dear!!

And, and.. YESH!! after a week of not meeting DIn, IM GONNA MEET HIM IN 1o HRS TIME!! Woohoo!! Im so freaking excited la!! hurhurhur.. *plays with my imaginary adam apple* hurhurhur

And yesh!! Tomorrow will be the day of my own funness and happy moments!! With Pendeks and Ah CHing!! Muahaha!! And I want my donuts/ Ben & Jerry la!! So vivo, is a MUST!! ok??

And, and... Can we go Sentosa plsss?? Dah lame tk gi sane.... keke *shows pathetic face which I know Pendeks hate*