Thursday, April 05, 2007

Something fascinated me today and its the eyebrows!!

I'm so fascinated by it!! Serious, no kidding!!



I shall call it the "Devil's eyebrow". And it's naturally his!! no artificial methods included!!

The overall

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL!!

SEE??? look at it!! Name pun sounds devilish.. Gazi!! haha..



Supper was at Jalan Kayu and it was freaking nice with Teh Peng and Nasi Ayam Goreng. And tried a new drink, Neslo Peng. Black (hehe), sungguh tak sedaps!! Serious. Nescafe je rase banyak, milo takda rasa.. Udara malam di tepi laut was so cooling and COLD!! I was so stiff with my bulu roma terangkats!! Sheesh

The empty roads and lanes towards the Dam was so freaking scary and ulu. Serams ok?? Esp dgn angin and the cold atmosphere. And Mister, tks for that talk and problems sharing we had! Thanks for the ear and sumpah, I don't want anything to happen. The stories and the what-ifs are scaring me loads!

Insyaallah, everything will be fine. Maybe I'm just paranoid but hey! Who would want that to happen?? I know, I wouldn't.. It would destroy me.