Thursday, April 05, 2007

Today... I OFF MYSELF AGAIN!! Nie sume Huda nye pasal. *blames Huda* The influence is too strong seh!! Sheesh!! *shakes head* Huda, huda... hahah! Huda, better come bsok!! kalau tak, ish ish!! hehe..

Instead of werk, I went Orchard!! Nie sume Zhafir "bitch" nye pasal la!! Muahaha!! *and I'm laughing, not kissing.* He asked me out to shop for the 3 most important ladies in his life! Like sheesh!

Coffee Bean for Vanilla Mocha! And it was such an embarassing moment!!

Z: Green tea Frap pls..
Barista: Sorry sir. This is Coffee Bean, not Starbucks.
Z: *malu*

Total pissed-off of the day!! HAHHAH!! I burst out laughing like... Whoosh!! haha.

Far East for Cheongsam picking and it was such an impossible mission for it. An aimless walk off and we gave up.

And, and I GOT MY FRIED MARS BARS! I haven't eaten it like for ages!! Haiz.. like ages ok?? And it was a total heavenly meltdown!! With Chocolate Ice cream.. YUMYUM!!! An addition of alternative hard core whatever songs he made me hear, we was like knocking, banging our heads wild! Ok, when 2 crazy people get together, HAVOC!! Kecoh-rable seh!! haha.. And info overloaded!! i still can't believe certain stuff that i was being told abt! Like ewww!! *geli*

Kinokuniya for Comics and I swear, I was laughing my stomach pains away!! You tell me, which 20 yr olds read Marvel comic book?? Oops!! I forgot, American boys do tat... *shouts* Superman!! I promise you, Z, i will get the Superman undies and belt for your 20th birthday. I will Fed-Ex it.. hurhurhur

Le Meridien for Souveniers for that hot Spanish girl of his. And the place was very exotically woody and full of cute, hard and unusual souveniers. So 2 fools was checking out the place and making that stupid acts with the masks and the hats! And Z-bitch, sumpah, I thot the machine won't accept that card of yours. I would be freaking damn happy seh! And i saw that sweat trickle a few cm down that temple. HAH!!

Vivo planning but it was close to 9 pm.. No use! Kopitiam, with Shafique too, Ayam Penyets and Teh Peng! The teh peng fanatiks (uS!) was criticising the Teh Peng seh! So tawar!! All the tak senonoh topics came out and it was fun and laughters. I didn't even know Shaf was that kind of open and funny person. And oh please.. Too much info seh!!

So..... Z-bitch!! Tks for the day and evening!! (well, it shud b the other way round alrites??) With that dumb jokes you make, "don blame the sotong k!" and stop it seh with the UOU thing! If I ever see a thing about that UOU anywhere, I'm gonna kick your freaking American butt!! HMMPH!!

Ciaoz!!

MUAX!! LOVES!!