Tuesday, April 17, 2007

FIRST THING FIRST!!




I MISS DIN!!!!!!!!


Baru semalam jumpa tapi I MISS HIM LA!!! I've never been without Din these few days. He is like the best of the best that I can ask for and I just miss him la!! And my kecoh-ness is never complete without him. *sobs*

I miss teasing about his lack of adam apple, imitating his body posture, his sumpah very the kekek voice and our shopping together for our rewangs mlm and our packing for each other and forcing Yen Yong to give us our same breaks. Haiz..

*knocks on door*
Saihah: Come in!
Sue: Sai!! Jgn la!! I miss him. *muka sedih*

Because Din always do that whenever someone knocks and its so weird without him saying that.

And the "gerek" news kan, I'm off on Wed and Thurs and he is werking on Wed and Thurs. That sux! Sheesh!!

I just want to see him.. SOONS!! tsk, tsk.. *sad face*

P.S: Pendeks! Remember my booking k?? *loves*