Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I did it with good and kind intentions.
But got my heart broken instead…

And I can’t believe I’m crying for this… *freaking blackies*

Girls are just selfish and sensitive like that.
Why is it that girls are allowed to move on,
But when they see the guys they used to go out with,
With a girl,
They just can’t stand the fact it’s real..

And that tends to be too much for them to handle,
When they themselves have moved on.
I hate it…
Like that.

Me: No, I’m going to the club later tonite.. Sori I can’t meet u today.
Friend: WAT?!?! I’m not allowing to go club. I didn’t know u club!
Me: NO!! Club as in persatuan.

Friends can just be annoying as such. I said “to the club”, not “to club”. If so, dah lain crite dah!

And, Pendeks is getting paranoid lately. That, I hate. I do love you la and I’m not gonna do anything stupid or silly. Promise, or at least, I try not to. Hurhurhur. Meet you soons baby!! And I do, do miss u so…

A very old past of mine called, out of a sudden. I can’t believe that I had 3 missed calls from him. I kept shaking my head, blinking to see whether it was true or not. And yes, old past, I will try my very damn good will to help you.

Him: Sue, you are just a good friend.
Me: Ya, I’m so good I got cheated many times. *sarcastically*

Fine, I’m jahat!! But still, he did cheat on me ok?? And I suffered months ok??

Niways, what passed is passed. And I still can’t accept these werds, “My ex used to be a Bengali, rmbr??” YA, LIKE AS IF!! Sheesh!! You are just a fling baby!! *talk to my hand*

Ok, all done today!!
C u tomorrow!!