Wednesday, April 04, 2007

MY OFF DAY!!

After 4 continuous days of being in full shift, which means from 10am to 12am, I get my off day. Just 1 pathetic off day! But, at least better than nothing kan?? And I so hate it that they made me work like a pathetic full-timer!! I'm werking like almost 13 hours everyday and I so hate it la!! But of course, the pay at the end of the month, who can resist that?? And, and.. highlight of the day, I'm werking on Good Friday. I'm like, "What the...??" But the advantage is, double pay. But my holiday?? Haiz..

Well, on the good note, I went shopping today!! I went shopping for myself, my dad, my mom and my auntie!! Bags, Jeans, Bills paying, Currency exchange and most importantly, my shoes!! Halfway, I got so fed with carrying the bags, I called my "bell boy" for the day to Tampines to pick me up!! Muahaha.. Sanggups kan?? Sayang die!!

And Tampines is soooo not the place for shoes la!! Na dah!! Nothing! So Sweets brought me to Bugis!! And I got my pumps and my earrings!!!! And it was cheap2!! I had wanted to get my tops from Mango and the tanks were so damn pretty and so damn the cheapo because it was on sale.. But someone said, "No need! Save up your $$ for other important uses!". But ade udang sebalik batu die.. Like sheesh!! that, I hate.

Bus ride No. 2 home and the walk under the tracks was pure talks! And mister, I so hate it that you like to take vids of me secretly and I sooo hate that stupid convincing act you did which I fell for.. Grr!! But my dearest, No matter wat, you are still my Pendeks!! The one that is shorter than me! HAHHA!!

So, to my Sweets, Thanks for the day!! And thanks for being my "bell boy". Sorry for the halfway unpleasant trip back. I know, my perangai-ess is sometimes so annoying and irritating but hey, that other halfway trip bck, It was nice, wasn't it?? *giggles sinisterly*

OK!!! I'm done here!! NITES!!

LOVES!!

P.S: I so hate that phone!!