Monday, April 23, 2007


Sunday:


So… after so many ups-and-downs, the unexpected and unpredictable stuff that has happened within these few days and the promise we made to Ah Ching, the planned-out-outing-which-became-into-an-unplanned-outing happened.

The thing about us is we are always late when meeting each other and in addition, we were late picking the boy up. And he was so plentifully cute!! With the shoes, with the “Bob the builder” bag and just cute!!! And, and… I see both of them had the same hairstyle! Haha…

Went around Singapore Town, Burger King and the playground. Yes, the playground… And that boy just had to play with water and its so disheartening to actually disallow him and yesh, we had a earful from Pendeks!!

Arcades were such a waste of money even though it was FUN!!! But I just can’t stop playing my Bishi Bashi!! It’s a habit or perhaps, an addict!!

And even though the boy was such a handful, and yeash, he was running around, playing with each escalator we took, and the small gap within the mrt track and the train itself, he actually tried to put his small feet through the gap. Sheesh!! The boy is so lovable!!

I don’t know why Pendeks just keeps losing his patience with him. That boy is so plentifully lovable sey! “Aku mcm nk bunuh la budak nie!” Sheesh!

The way back was funny seeing both boys sleeping on the bus ride. Tiredness just overhelms them, I guess.

I had a nice time, Baby!! And, and.. It was a rough but yet, lovely and sweet 2 months. *Loves, huggies and kisses*

Monday:

Z was very adamant in meeting after 3 turn-downs from me.. Sumpah and so sorry because I was extremely BUSY!!

Off to the workplace to look for his DVDs and his so-not-worth-it Converse shoes. Seriously, you can get it at any BATA shop for just 2o plus than 6o plus!!

And lunch plus his so-frequent “Aku haus ah!”…

And ZZZZ!!! I pray for you k?? *bace doa makan* hurhurhur

You take care and I’ll rmbr that body shake laughter routine we had?? Huahuahua…

Its funny isn’t it?? When you just happen that you haven’t confide in someone for a long time and suddenly, it turns to you that, hey, I miss that person for their advices and those damn-i-hate-critics.. Hmm…

And I do miss a lot of ppl!! My SHF. Esp!! And SHF-ians!! Do make yourself free in the next 2 weekends?? Alrites!! Meet ups before our Graduation Ceremony… Okies??

And the besties!! Sheesh!! I think it’s like eons ever since I saw them.

I think I need to work out my plans and days of the week… Hmm..