Monday, April 02, 2007


And my sweets slept… again and again. And that, I hate. He is so lecehs and pemalas nak mamps nye. I must so find a way to make him wait up for me. When it comes to him, I must wait and he would call me so many times to make me wake up, no matter which hours of the day. But when it comes to me, tido mati!! Agaknye kan, Bomb meletup pun die tak sadar! Sheesh!!

Today was a Sunday but customers were not so crowded like yesterday.

And guess who did my packing for me?? Bamboo Jason and Kak Naz!! And Bamboo Jason was like, “Ah girl!! You still working here??” Muahaha!! And like surprisingly, he remembered me and said, “I remember all my cashiers ah..” keke!! That bamboo!!

And my packer boy, Hakim is going L.A today till the 15th. But he won’t be coming to work till that week’s weekend, bcos ITE school dah buka!! Sheesh! Will miss tat saying of his, “Kak! Aku nak gi hisap rokok ah”. And he keeps doing that every hour. Sheesh!

And I close counter like so early and whoosh!! I finish counting my float and sales within 20 mins!! And I had to count like 11,ooo of dollars!! And that is like an achievement ok!! And Fudin, Fad and me was like strolling along the store, kacau2 all the budak2 night shift and feeling2 lah tu, with the umbrellas, the rejected chocolates. The migration of the girls to the guys locker rooms. It was so funny la!! And with the settlement rolls, audit rolls, punch cards mix up.. HAHA!! The long talk and waits outside the carpark sambil bergurau2 and bercerita hantu. And oh goodness!! The cerita hantus which tak blh angkats nye sampai Fad was like so takuts and she was beating my arm, which was… yes, damn painful!! And goodness Din!! Your Adam’s apple is not there. Puberty belum abis la!! Haha!! At 18 years old.. keke!!

And, and... our midnight picnic kat carpark!! Bsok, bsok k!! haha

Ok la readers!! Pendek kepala botak is mad la! *I’m on the phone with him, btw* And he is screaming at my ears la.. with that stern voice, “can you stop typing for a while??” Oops!

Ok, nites!! Muax!! Loves!!