Sunday, April 08, 2007

This is not just Karma, but triple Karma!! But i didn't even ask for anything and I didn't do anything that could even make me be in this kind of fix. I thought, if I just kept quiet and kept a low profile, things wouldn't be that same way. But now, even not doing anything, things actually came back around and to me again.

I know, you people are gonna read this. To tell you right in front of your faces, I tried but you people still don't get it! And I'm pissed that sometimes, you people are just freaking stupid and just don't know or pretend not to read in between the lines!

And you people asking me to make choices and I did!! I already made my choice but you people just keep corner-ing me to make me change that decision.

Serious talk, I'm so the lazy and so the malas nak mampus to bercinta-cinta nie ok?? If my fate is with that person, it will be with only that person. And its no use if you keep corner-ing me and pressing me to go to choose the roads.

To Black, the past 2 days has been the most sweetest and most touching of you.. So far, in those months of rship we had, you have never shown me that soft side of you. And you actually waited for me like 2 hours, outside my workplace waiting for me to clock out. That is the most unbelievable thing I can even ask from you. And I'm so sorry that it was just a wasted trip. I'm just sorry and if you want to wait, wait. For now, going back isn't much of a choice.