Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thursday:

It was raining and yes, it was raining! Haha!! Slept the whole way throughout the day.

Mom was freaking pissed at me.

“Kalau tak keje, keluar. Kalau tak keluar, keje. Blek mlm, pagi2 buta. Bangun tidur, mandi, keluar. Tak penat ke kau??”

Answer: Penat, Mama! Tapi fun and relax plus de-stress, mesti ada! Hehe

Met up with the Pendeks!! And I so, so have the miss for him! *hugs tightly around neck becos you very the short*

Blk 26 for Chicken Cutlet and a whole plate of yes, very the salty fries, and saw the mak budak! Hehe.. At least she looks much younger with the tight fitting clothes on, than the other time, with her baju pasar.

“Matno!” *cute boy’s voice*

His name: Asrul a.k.a Ah ching.

And he is so cute!!! Malu-malu with his soya bean tin can. He is a few years old and he is so cute!! Sheesh! French fries with him and his little sister, also so cute!! And pretty too!!

But I still love, “Matno!”.

And met the coffeeshop’s pet, a cat, name: Putih. And that, I don’t like. Walaupun ia manja and of no harm, STILLL!!! The boy’s father, I merajuks. Also, don’t like. Hmmph!! But, mengumpat pasal dorang, I like!! Soooo the much!! Hehe.. Kan, Pendek?? *shouts, “You jahat nyeeeeee!!”*

Even though for a short while, at least I did get to see you. Hilang sume segala rindu tapi sinaran mentari di dahi tetap ade. hoo-hoo-hoo!! *peace sign* And I can finally see your goatee!! Like, “WOW!! Its actually growing!” And SSB??? Ermm… *clueless??*

And I’m sorry for being so adamant. And I sooo love you for being patient with me, even though I’m so merepeks sometimes.

Plus… FINE, I just won’t go so, YOU WON’T TOO!! Hmmph! Benci.. *whispers with making faces*. AND NO MORE “0812”!! EYou get the gist of it. *throws fist*

Meet you on the 22nd, mister!!

And Z… Bertawakal lah. Whatever happens, will happen for a reason. It’s God’s will. And, and… I still can’t believe my ears about the mosque and the doa-doa things okay!! I’m like… “Zhafir??? *blanked out*”

Friday:

Work has been so the mendaks the nak mampus!! I got my express counter and I swear, I miss Din a lot. And he missed me too and both of us went up and down, so we could mengumpat and talk to each other. Saya sayang Din!! Muahaha!!

Ok, btw, Din adalah kawan sejati ku at the workplace and we basically do all stuff sesame rate. Keke!! And I met Doraemon too!! And the Nobita and Doraemon finally reunited. Doraemon was so the kecoh again with the purse of hers!! Sheesh!! I swear, the pantry was filled with laughter of 10 people instead of 3. Keke!!

And as usual, Din, Saya, Amin, Fash and Su bentang tikar and we had our normal picnic in the middle of the road and the middle of the night. Like it was so the kelakar and so the cute of us. And, and, It was so loads of fun, even though it was so membodohkan. Plus Hanis and the bdk2 packers yg teramats menyetan-kan. Sheesh!!

Saturday:

The dreaded day of the week for all staff!!

And the mood hasn’t been good today. I have been pissing and pissed at for the whole day.

Hate it! And thanks to Jerry and Nobita and Hawa for making today that bearable.

And… AMIN!! Serve you right!! You are just looking for that freaking trouble. But hey, we, the 7 wonders will try to chill out for you k?? *winks*

And Mister, I just don’t simply bother to care, sometimes. You are old enough to think, FYI!