Tuesday, May 15, 2007

After 3 weeks of freaking plain blog of update-ness…

SUESUE’S BACK, BABES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life has been pretty hectic and frantic. And loads of funness but yet, busy-ness and kecohs-ness!!

Hang-outs has been fun!!

Zhafir has been the most pleasing and the sanggup-ests friend ever. My new and yet, crappy confidante!! I guess seeing you everyday isn’t just plain and I'm used to it..


28 weeks later, Starbucks, Chill-outs, Hangouts and Supper has been the upmost for us kan… Hmm…

Niways, Suesue suke Firfir!! Walaupun Firfir merepek sometimes!! *mimics his childish speaking*

Meeting Mal was so sungguh fulfilling!! Cerita and cerita and LJS and starbucks and Kopitiam and Mango and mengumpat-ings!! She is now having fun pat KL for 4 days!! And HAVE FUN OK!!! I love you, but just remember to bring my souveniers back!! HAHA!! I bet she is shopping like crazy right now. Shopping freak lah katekan, mentang2 dapat pay… And sorry I didn’t visit!! I was sick la.. Niways, sayang kau!!

And Muntazir!! Sesungguhnye he is freaking irritating. Always disturbing me sleeping.. Fed up tau!! Mentang2 ngah feeling2 break, disturbances ade ade je!! Take care lah eh!! Kene tembak, nanti aku melawat… hehe.. Oops!! And, and.. tmr onwards, I’m gonna off my hp till I wake up k…

And werk has been so great yet tough. My peeps has been so gereks!! Especially Fuddin, Fadilah and Saihah!! And not forgetting those crazy heads of mine, Jaya, Thana and kakak ku, Adzlin!!! They are just a fun bunch, whom I adore loads!! Their dirty talk, the merepeks ness, kecoh kot satu Giant!!

And Din!!! I LOVE HIM LOADS!!! He has been my closest recently, and I just hearts him. He is sexually confused (hehe..) but kite masih JIWA eh!! Ape kate kau?? “Kite ‘sisters’ jiwa!!” HAHA!! Feeling it kan?? Keke

Me: Din, wed blek sekolah, kau dtg, tidur umah aku. Kite tgk VCD satu mlm.
Din: Mak kau tak marah??
Me: Tu aku boleh settle kan.
Din: Sembarang la..
Me: Tapi kau tido ngan adik laki aku ah. Tapi kan, kau jgn rogol adik aku sudah!! HAHA!!

Bingit je member!! Sampai paper clip sume melayang kat aku!! Haha..
Dah, Din!! This wed jgn tak jadi sudah!!

Mother’s Day dah lepas but still,

MAMA!!! I LOVE YOU!!!


Morning was such a surprise for her. I had werk on that Sunday morning. A “Happy Mothers’ Day” and a hug, I guess suffice it all.. My mom just smiled and hugged me back, saying “Thank you!”.

Mothers can be such a nuisance, but in a way or another, you just can’t stop loving her, can you??

And on Mothers’ Day, is someone’s birthday!! And orang tu dapat “present” yg teramats sekali!! Hehe

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, MUHAMMAD FAIROZ BIN ABDULLAH!!


Sorry I was late for our outing. Instead kul 10, I came at 12… hehe.. I finish at werk at midnight seh… And you had a date with your girlfriend, pandai putting the blame on me!! Changi for Nasi Lemak and Bapoks.. Serious, no joke!! And the bapoks are damn pretty ok??? A real woman pun kalah sey!!

Trip to ECP was cooling and such a quiet trip. Tapi feeling is great!! Air breeze freaking syiok!!

Rats moments and he was freaking girly with his screams and melatah-es!! HAHA!! Talking and chatting and the What-ifs came out.. Talking about our current relationships and confiding in each other. It was a pleasant and a let go moment for us… Laughing at our ownselves.. It was awkward but yet, pleasant moment… Kan, kan???

Maybe next time when we go out, lets just switch off our hps… Our other half are just menyibuks sometimes kan… hehe..

Me: Do you know what we are doing??
Yuz: *that kind of face “are we doing wrong?”*Duduk2 ah..
Me: Kite tgh bbual!!! I mean, talking and confiding each other. Dgn tenang.
Yuz: Aah eh!! Tak maki eh.. Mari ah maki!

Frequent phrase of ours: “Kite buat salah ke?” or “Are we doing something wrong?”

To comfort ourselves, ANS: “Tak salah, cume tak manis je.. Kite kawan je pe. Setakat klua lepak, bbual gi makan..”

Thanks for the night and the ride. And happy 21st, beb!!

Many happy moments to you, may all your wishes come true, all the best for ur NS soons, next month!! Grow up please!! And also, to your new found but old relationship… Sentiase lah bahagia di samping yg tersayang.. *hugs*

To Nurda ku sayang!!! Im sorry la!! Saya tak akan lupa kan awak!! Cume bz je.. Don’t worry, aku contact kau k… Lunch kite blum terjadi.. Miss you baby!! Hahha!!

Azri, I owe you many, many, many apologies!!! I know, I’ve been a bitch and its none of my business anyways. *looks at Z* All the best for your new found ties and gembira2 selalu!! I love you always… Sape tak sayang kawan sendiri kan??

SHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m starting to hate you people k?? I ask you guys out, you people just don’t give me a yes for an ans or just a plain no reply.. After grad ceremony, go out with me k?? PLEASE!!!!! I’m begging you!!

And to MUHAMMAD SHALIZ!!!!!!! Where the hell are you?? I’m like trying hard to find you!! You don’t reply to my msges and my calls!! I’m searching for you!! Give me a ring if you are reading this.

Btw, I do hate you people but I LOVE YOU PEOPLE MORE!!

And my Graduation ceremony is next week!! Woohoo!! My mom and daddy have already bought their suit but not me!! Its like as if they are graduating, not their own daughter. Sheesh!! And somebody is not coming, on such an important event/day for me. That I hate!! But still, its ok… Tabah kan lah hati nie je kan… hurhur

Lastly!!!

TO MY DEAREST PENDEKS YG TERAMATS KU SAYANGI!!!!!

I DO LOVE YOU!!!

You are the most understanding and most sweetest of all sweethearts!! I am just overwhelmed at the amount of patience and understanding and your trust in me. You minded, but you let me. I needed it and you gave it all to help me. You are just that perfect sweetheart of all… Hmm.. Tapi just a warning, jaga2 eh.. I nie susah tau nak dijaga.. hehe.. Mane la tau kan.. And, and… I know what you gonna say now… Its either, “You don’t bullshit with me k” or “I slap you den you know”. Hehe… *hugs Pendeks tightly and a peck on that chocolate cheek*

AND YES, YOU ARE SHORT!! Hehe… *tknk mengaku kalah aku*

Entry is so freaking long!! Will be updated again soons!!

Upcoming events are the chalet and my graduation!! Woohoo!!

Bye!! MUACKS!!!