Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Don’t you sometimes detest that somehow, somewhere there is someone who is able to read your thoughts and able to predict what you are doing or what you are about to do??

Well, I do!!

And I just hate it! Hmmph!! Because there is no way I am possibly able to hide stuff from him. Or perhaps even lie! Grr…

And to my dearest, dearest loved one…

I’m sori.. Ok, its my fault! I’m pathetic, I don’t even know how to spell your name. but seriously, is it muhamad or mohamad or muhammad or mohamed or noor or nor?? Ya, ya.. I’m such a pathetic girlfriend. I don’t know this or know that, after a year of friendship. And yes, you are disappointed in me. And I’m sorry!! Well, u always called urself Matno, I didn’t bother about the name and u seldom use ur full name! You can't blame me all for it! *finding excuses for herself*

“You love me but.. You don’t even know my name”, he said.. He’s mad at me, isn’t he?? Sheesh!
But hey, as long as I recognise u and love you, names don’t matter right?? *grins*

I LOVE YOU OK, MISTER?? *hugs tightly my chocolate guy*