Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy ermm, “I don’t know how many” months, sweets!!

I know I have been difficult to handle. And you have been keeping your sweet little patience inside you for you. Even though I have been a bitch sometimes and pissing you off for all my actions and my crazy antics and my bloody cantstoptalkingmouth, I know you love me, because of my eyes. (Yes, he loves me ‘cause of my eyes. So if I go blind, he will stop loving me, I guess) and, and… I do love you okay, for everything. And, and… I never told you, but my friend said you are cute. That, I can never accept, tak boleh angkats seh! hehe

Tell me, when have I not loved anyone, right?? Right. Sue is always right.

To that lesbian partner of mine, I love you for accompanying me, at the very last minute, and keeping around and walking and walking just to find my Graduation clothes.

And!! Guess what??? I bought my heels at size 41!! REPEAT: SIZE 41!! I think I was the most happiest girl on earth, which might probably be the reason the salesgirl said, “Lu terlupe nak mkn ubat ah?? hehe”. And Mal could vouch for that. WooHoo!!

And to that girlfriend of mine, I felt SOOO terase by that entry of yours okay?? I hope its not about whom/what I think it is. I miss you too and I do love you so.. So jangan la merajuk2 and feeling2 sangat k. We meet up soons!! And beb, you are looking great (I would rather not use the word hot.. Sheesh!) these days eh!! Hehee!!