Tuesday, May 29, 2007

After a very, very, very, very long time…

I finally got my most wanted and missed “Family” outing.

Seriously, I missed those harmony and fun and laughter among us. And we got just that for the evening.

Donuts for appetiser!!! And we bought a dozen + 2, which means its 14 donuts altogether!! Chocolate Cinnamon, Stormy Peanut, Hazelnut Delight and Sa-shi-mi!! We were cursing because our most favourite, Chocolate Delight was not available!! Grr!! But, but.. we were like… WEEE!!! “Donuts-donuts for me!!” hehehe

Headed towards Breeks and we had best times of the day!! We took a pretty long time deciding and debating and 7 of us were ordering food and more food and more food, like nobody’s business. It was like as if Breeks was giving away free meals. We were passing food around, plates all over the table and yes, there were no table manners! But the shock of the meal was the bill: $195.65.

That was the ultimatum; Sue sue and Xt jie had to pay. Sheesh!! But it was good food that we just can’t resist, especially the soup. It was creamy, and concentrated and oh gdness!! *drools*

After some donuts and lots of good food, Ben&Jerry we went!!

We bought these 6 scoops of ice cream, called “Merlionster” and oh-my-god-how-heavenly it was!! Spoons spilling around and loads of ice cream grabbers eating and eating and the bowl was like moving around. It was just a joy and there was this love and chemistry among us which I missed, with Angela crapping and us laughing and tearing till my stomach hurts. We sat and crap and talked and we were the honorary last 7 customers of B&J. I think we sat at B&J over their closing time. We left at 11pm le!! And, who the hell put that mint ice cream in our Merlionster, you guys know I don’t take mint!!

And to my Superman, Elektra, PowerGer, PowerBoy, SuperGer and Iceboy, I LOVE YOU GUYS a lot!!

To participants of Poly 50, all the best and happy training!!

To the 3 SHF NS-to-be men, be prepared to protect the country. And you people are gonna be missed. I know, when I send you guys off, I’ll cry!! *sobs* hehe

And to Jonathan Big Brother, have a happy relationship with your new found partner. She is sweet and yes, pretty. Don’t take my werds to heart alright?? *winks*

And to Xue Ting, hope you had a pleasant evening and again, happy 20th birthday!! I love you!! *many, many hugs and many, many kisses*


Preetty Family Photo!