Thursday, May 24, 2007

It was a great and nice and fun yet formal day, my Graduation Day!!

And wohhooo!! Yesh, yesh, I have gotten my diploma ler! I was looking at that piece of paper and that one piece of paper cost me like $3000++. Sheesh!!

Well, I’m not trying to feeling2 it but hey, it was true I came to school grandly!! I came in a Mercedes car and with my dad in the front seat, looking all smart and with a tie. REPEAT: A TIE!! Hehe. His first time ever!!


My Dada, Mama and the Car

And the first moment I step into that hall, I gave that most miss-able hug to the “boyfriend” of mine!! EeeK!! I know, some were jealous, that I had to hug almost everyone after that. And we were looking all pretty and smart with our shirt and robes on.

After which, was off to Vivo. And Pastamania for pastas and Mocha Freeze and not forgetting, my BANANA CHOCOLATE PIZZA!! I missed that, a lot!

AND PEOPLE!!! Pirates of the Carribean was GREAT!!! Weeee!! I’m gonna watch it again!! keke

Those Pretty little photos we took!! That's me fetching my scroll!! Me and Siras Banu!!
My doting and lovable parents, who came down to see me.
And my uncountable and tons of friends!!