Friday, June 01, 2007


Welcome to the month of… June!!!!!!!

And, and… Countdown to that most looking-forward day: 23 days!!

And preetty please eh, get your ka-chings-ka-chings ready, because Sue here is gonna ask for a lot for this year. *counting fingers for presents*

And, and… Hurhur… Pendeks!! Yours will be the most wanted! So better save up more for the month. Kwakwa!!

As for the to-be-20 girl, I have been eating alot!! My cravings just come and go!! And Imdad say, "Something is wrong when you have cravings ok." Crap!!

But can I say my utmost thanks to Din??!?! The one person who have been accompanying me frequently for my supper cravings, till he reached home at 4am and he is skooling at 9am later. Sheesh!! I do love him for that!!

And we had Ayam Penyet, Nasi Lemak, Roti John Special and Roti John King, Western Food at Abg Botak's kedai. And also, thanks to Botak, who actually waited for us to come and kept his shop in the wee hours when his shop actually closes at 2am!! Muahaha!! And those free chicken wings, deeeliciiouz!!

Work has been awfully tiring and boring. Because my “gay-friend” is not around. Oh Goodness, I miss him la!! The most I missed is his screeching like some freaking tires!

And, this week has been full of disappointments, with the cancel appointments, the never-came late phone calls and that freaking fights and misunderstandings I have.

But life is great and different and I just love it for the way it is!! *crapping like crap*