Thursday, June 21, 2007


MONDAY:



It was Lin's birthday picinic and gosh, wasn't it a long wait??? *looks at Lin*

Canadian Pizza, late night picnic-ing, girls talk and toilets incident! *looks at Naz*
And, and.. *looks at Fid and covers face*
That freaking most embarassing and the most stupid thing I said and did in my whole life!! Grrr!!
And Lin, don't you just love the flower and teddy and those stuff you had to carry home..


I know, we foursome are just so sweeet tak terhingga kan, kan..
TUESDAY:

My lunch date with Mr Azri-belo-bacin-boncit!! Pay day and guess what he belanja me??

Popeyes!!! WEEE!!!

But, on second thoughts, Popeyes??? Pfft.
hehe..

But, but.. On compensation sake, it was "Bumi bergegar" at Swensens!! It was just.. DEEEELICIOUS and mouth watering!! Yummmsss!!

But, the ultimatum of the day: My computer broke down and it had to be reformatted!! grr!! damn!! Stupid Farhana song and that LG phone!


WEDNESDAY:


And again, it was another Azri-day!! My boredom saver of the day!! That computer breakdown, made me realize how much I depended on computer for personal entertainment. ( macam kenal je line nie.. *grins at Mal*)

Mother, Father, Sisters and Brothers all gathered in the room, surrounding Azri to restore that computer of mine. And, I swear, we shouted like as if, Singapore won the World cup!! Muahaha.. Ok, Bullshit, i know..

Lunch at home, prepared by my Mama for my boredom saver..

Azri, ikan masin je sedap?? hehe

And belo boncit!! THANKS ALOT x 10!!! I just can't express it enough.. hehe

And I heard, someone was lying through his teeth there.. Ish ish!! Dosa tau tipu gerl-friend!! Kwakwa..

After which, Tampines for a movie with FaHahSuDin!! And Shrek 3 was funnnniii!! And chatting and doing stupid things was so.. FUN!! And french fries, and food culture and the coughs and pic whoring, BEST!!

I lovey, lovey, lovey them loads!!

FYI!! My burfdae is in.. 3 days!! So get your pockets ready ok?? Muahahah