Thursday, June 14, 2007

As requested by Hui Hui Meimei, I’m gonna do this. And this is the first time I’m doing something so silly and this taggy-maggy stuff. So here goes:

6 things about me, which I feel is weird:

1: When I know I’m gonna cry and my minds tells me not to cry, I would take a bowl of rice in front of me and eat it. As my mum always say, “It’s sinful to cry in front of food.” Silly, I know…

2: When I am pissed/angry or just fed up about something, I would go to my kitchen and cook oyster fried rice. Or just the other day, I was pissed and I baked brownies at 2 am in the morning. Hahaha!!

3: I have a fetish for pinching butts. So at home, my brother’s is the one to suffer!! Muahahah!! *pinch, pinch*

4: When I am damn hyper, I can talk and talk and go on and on, NON-STOP for long. My record: 2 hours, NON-STOP!!

5: Let’s say, I’m bored. I would find a straw and continuously bite into it.

6: I eat rice wit fork and noodles with spoon. That, so many, many, many people have said, “That’s weird!”

You tell me to get used to it, but it’s just hard for me. I miss you and every touch I feel, is just a remembrance of yours.