Monday, June 04, 2007

Love is more than just a feeling: it's a process requiring continual attention. Loving well takes laughter, loyalty, and wanting more to be able to say, "I understand" than to hear, "You're right."


Can I say something???

I JUST LOVE MY CHOCOLATE BOY!!!

And surprise, surprise and hello, hello!!!

My chocolate boy brought me to Snow City!!

A pretty long journey, which first half was blissfully full of laughter and lesbian-ness with the girlfriend, and second half was filled with loud voices from me!!

And Snow City was so filled with jakun-ness and laughter and screams and pictures!! Not forgetting loads and loads of snow!! It was extremely cold!! Like COOOLD!! Freezing and mucus-infested!! And the slide, WEEEE!!! Hehe.

And Pendeks, isn’t it nice and better and sweet if you are always cheerful and happy like just now? I know I loved u that way, than that silly old, grumpy face you gave me almost everyday.

And thanks for listening and caring and taking special note towards my feelings, even though you're hurt by it. That trust and loyalty issue, we will nurture it, together. You are just the sweetest boy. *wipes tear drop*

*Brightens up* And, and... Fly kite, Underwater world and DHL balloon, here we come!! keke