Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Had that outing-cum-bday celebrations with the girlfriends!!
MadJack for western food which was full of yummm-ness and yes, it was cheap!! , that bday back-to-skool package prezzie which was splendidly pretty, and loads of mengumpats after buka. *looks at Dee* *shakes my head*
Tks girls for the night and the prezzie. FYI, was my first!! Because Im having late birthday celebrations this year! Sheesh!!
And the best thing about the prezzie is, the card!! It states, "Happy Birthday, Sweetie!". AAHH!! hehe
And SHF!! Your hongbao ah, I use the money to cut my hair!! And I bought that pretty dress top which I will pose it off soons!! hehe
Talking about hair *!!*, yes I cut my hair!! And I am not happy with it!! I said, cut just below the shoulder, and the auntie ah!! Grr!! Cut like as if it was free hair on my head. Sesuke hati mak bapak die je!! And yes, heart pain because my hair is so short now!! Tsk, tsk.. I miss my long hair.
Extensions please?? can??
I love you gerls..

That Pweeti Back-to-School Package PrezzieThank you.