Wednesday, June 06, 2007

“Marilah kasih
Marilah sayang
Hadirmu engkau lah segala nya

Marilah kasih
Marilah sayang
Kehadiranmu membawa cahaya”

Okay, I just love this song!!! With his voice accompanied by the guitar, it was just perfect and soooooo merdu.

And I know you people haven’t heard it. The reason why: It’s Mun’s original song, which mean he wrote it la. And, and.. I don’t know why, I just fell in soooo in love with it, I find myself singing or humming it almost everytime!!

Maybe like you said and I realise it, perhaps this song would probably has its dedication and meaning to someone, and that someone is pretty lucky.

And I decided not to jaga tepi kain I in the matter, because I know, I don’t want to know. I’m just gonna wait for it and see how it develops. I don’t want details, until you tell me.

And people!! I made it!! I made it into NIE. Accepted and approved!! WEEEE!!!! And hopefully, if nothing goes wrong, I will be deployed to a school where I will be training for a year. Repeat: a year, which seems pretty long to me. And I just can’t imagine myself waking up early in the morning and going to work early when me, myself and I just comes late everyday for my current job. And Imagine me hearing to that national anthemn every morning like I did for that 10 years of my education. Sheesh!!

Now, when I got what I felt I wanted, I keep asking that question: Am I really gonna be a teacher? Is that what I want and is that my passion or am I just pursueing what my mum wishes me to pursue?? I wonder… But hey, whatever, passion or what, I know I am happy and delighted that I’m accepted.

And I’m sorry for yesterday. I didn’t mean to make you angry by calling you names and no, I don’t want anything to singgah-menyinggah, not even a short while. And I’m sorry for causing you trouble and create hatred in yourself. I’m sorry.

And please eh!!!! I don’t keep comparing our heights okay?? I just love to look at shadows. I’m soooo over your pendek-ness alright?? Hmmph!! *rolls eyes*

And, and, and…. *ehem, ehem* 18 days more!!!