Saturday, June 16, 2007

The day of fun, laughter and just happy-ness for me…

Girls talk and chilling outs!!
I just love you girls!!

And Din!! Let me kiss you can?? I promise it will make you a man, than the ‘sister’ that you are now. Hehehe. I know you are blushing..


And Mr Aneh.. (oops!! Okies, chocolate.. Sorry!!)


I’m sorry for those quiet moments. And yes, I do keep quiet when my thinking cap is on. And hey, I enjoyed the night!! N those stupid faces practice we had just now. MUACKS!!! Lup, lup k??

It just hurts me a lot to know that you forgot. The more I think about it, the more I cried. It just hurts me, that deeply..

On a brighter side of life, I'm spending my birthday hour with my SHF!! oh goodness!! I just love, love, love and love them!! To the maximus!! hehe. I'm so looking forward to it!! With popeye's, Movies, chilling and chilling and driving, accompany-ment of the car!! WOOHOOO!!!