Monday, June 18, 2007

That chocolate of mine has been the most loving, patient-est and sweetest to the maximus. And thanks for that support and comcern and endearing moments of yours for me. I lovey, lovey, lovey, lovey, loooove you!! *gigantic hugs and kisses*

And, and… FINALLY!!!


“ Fa- Hah- Su- Din ”

For the first time in loooong time, we four got our breaks together!! I guess, Kak Adzlin pun dah fed-up/mlsnaklayan our karenahs. When asked, “Nak pegi break??”, each one will answer, “Abeh dorang??”

Hehe.. Sehati sejiwa sehidup semati!! Macam paham je aku nie eh!!

Work has been so tiring and so cramps-full!! Can I just kill all the customers of my workplace??

I so hate it when customers don’t weigh their vegetables and fruits and WE, cashiers have to run to the end of that giant place to go for them, especially when I get the back counters.

And I soooo hate it when I don’t have a packer and customers come with one or two or even, three trolleys full to the brim with their items. Are they shopping for a year supply or what?? Sheesh!!

I also soooooo hate it when I get the express counters and I have to say, “No trolleys!!” a gazillion times. Can’t they just read the sign, “No trolley, please.”?? Are they just blind?? The sign is so freaking big!! I guess, most Singaporeans have myopia.

And not say I hate it, but it’s just irritating when on days where cashiers are just vulnerable to making mistakes, kanchiong-ness and overwhelmed by the long queues. Then, they will be, “Sue!! ID!”. And not once, but 54637389 times!! And I would be doing my counter and I would get distracted then I will be vulnerable to making mistakes. And when I lend them my ID, I would be searching high and low for the cashiers to get my ID back. Sheesh!! Work Life!

Luckily, I love the cashiers there, or else, Duush!! Kena hentam by me ah!

Tell me; are all the supervisors/managers dead?? Where are they when you need them and when you don’t, they are sprawling all over the place?

See, see?!? I think if I have to stay there for a few mths more, you might as well bury me. I’m so not willing.

The willing part: Counting the money, my in-between breaks and my wee hours picnic with the cashiers. That, I like.