Saturday, June 30, 2007

helo *waves*

Its not healthy to be eating and eating and eating to kill my feelings.
Well, thats me.
I eat and stuff myself when I'm just troubled or stressed up.

And all the more, its not healthy to cry and keep hanging on to false hopes.
Like Dee would have said, "Just living in self-denial."

Haiz..

Well, whatever!! Back, back, dussh, dussh!!

Niways!!

A big shout out to MUN!!

THANK YOU!!

Sayang kau!! Haha *jumps up and down*

I know you miss me but you don't have to come all the way to my workplace.
kwakwa..

And tomorrow!! OOOHH!!

Sentosa baby!! Woohhooo!!

Underwater world, dolphin lagoon, dress shopping, 4ever 21, perfumes, jewellery (AAAHHH!!!) and, and.. Swensens!! And National Day preview!! Oh my god!!

Busy, busy!!

To my babe in love, lows of a relationship is essential in a relationship.

Some say its the lows that could bring a pair close and treasure each other more.
But take care ok??

Don't be that down..
My shoulder will be here for you too..
I love you..
*hugs*