Monday, July 02, 2007

Lets talk about Saturday ok??

I wanted to talk so much about Saturday event.. (I've been waiting for 2 days ok!!) But the pictures, Sheesh!! lembabs!! *stares at Azri, with a piercing look*

It was a date for us!! (i mean, a friend-to-friend date laaa..)

Cable car was first!! Ok, chill! It was my first and it was the most frightening moment ok!! I was just scared that the wire would get loose and I would die and be part of the sea. I was that paranoid! And Bacin was so irritated and annoyed that I just shut up.. *zips*

And the incident with 'Tuna'.. (not sardine k..) Sheesh!! Nasib baik he looks pathetic, so I would just swing my arms at him!!

And Bacin!! Shut up about that incident in the cable car ok??? *rolls eyes* I know I freaked out but hey, the cabel car was really senget and I didnt want to die!!

Underwater world was next!! And again, I know I'm very kentalic-scared to go in the tunnel because I was scared the glass might break/crack then I will be eaten by sharks!! haha!! kental I know!!

He said that too.. Hmmph!!

And we were the most Jakuns of all jakuns!! Really, really jakuns!! My first at Underwater world!! And the turtles don't look like the typical turtle I see at ponds, the crabs aren't the typical crabs I eat and even the ariwana fish I keep at home isn't the one I see there!! The ariwana is as tall as me, VERTICALLY!! whosh!! I'm not joking!! And My first seeing jellyfishes, which looked to me in my secondary school biology diagrams, Cell Membranes!! Muahaha!!

And ikan pari-pari (I don't know what is called in English!!) which was living in self-denial. It actually thought it is a dolphin and keep flapping its flabby face there!!

The sharks were great!! And big and huge and, and... JUST GEREK OK!! because it was so big and it was swimming and I can see the teeth or gums or whatever it is called!! It was pretty sharp!! *ouch!*

Vivo was next for shopping!! And, and..

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO AZRI BELOBACINBONCITS!!!
"THANK YOU!!" *gigantic, extravagant hugs*

I received 3 dresses from him!! And yes, yes.. It was very pretty!! Very, very pretty-tak-blh-angkats nye!!

Earl Swensens for Dinner!! And dinner was very besar and the Baked Rice was even Besar!! It was so embarassing to ask for take-outs ok!! Sheesh!! We had Smoked Chicken which was very sedaps!! And salad was yummy yum yum!! And, not forgetting my fave, the fries la!! Next time, we take the Ice Cream Fondue k??

VInco Donuts, which queue was inevitably long!! And very long!!! Mom and sisters were waiting like hours for us to come down!! Sheesh!! But the donuts, was very worth it!! Kan, kan??

After the long day, Azri send the girls home. (My mom is still young ok?? Young at heart..)

And it was home sweet home!!

And to Belobacinboncits, Thanks for the morning, afternoon, evening and night!! Which basically makes up the whole day.. And you are one of the very few who never fails to make my day!! And someone dah pandai cam-whore lah!! hehe.. I adore you laaa!! From dulu, dulu sampai lah sekarang!! *hugs and lots of pan-kisses*

And enjoy the pics!! How I wish I could post all 167 pictures, but, due to limited spaces and the stupid slow loading and Azri who haven't even reached yet to install my programs, for now, these will do!!

Nice and Preetti in our clothes for the day!!
Me scared before the cable car ride.. Errrr!!Bacin all cool for the ride!!
In the cable car.. The Jakuns!!
That's Vivo, FYI!!
Fossil-ised Amazed. AAAAHH!!! JAWS!!
Wat I call, a butt crab!! muahaha.
That's a shark face!!Our Earl Swensens Meal for 2..
Thank you