Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Saddening, the main feeling for the week.

I had meet up with that friend of mine. And tks for the necklace. I know, you know, I loved it!

But I'm still wondering, Why did you even bother after all what has happened??

And the funny thing, why did I even bother??

I know, I was saddened by that look into that hp of yours. But I think I took it my stride. But seriously, after all this, why bother??? Haiz...

I've met with that other friend of mine. And I know, he feels it. And I'm glad he realise it, because sooner or later, I may just be out of his life.

Maybe somehow, I feel I could just run away from my troubles and others. Just like a buddy of mine, "air kotak". He's just gone, just like that... Hmm....

I spent quality time with the one close to me nowadays, my Belo. He's just here to listen to me and spent time with me to throw my troubles away. And I seriously thank him for that, even after all that i did and what we went through. *hugs*

And for the record, its been 2 weeks and 2 days exactly, since I talked. And whatever it is, I'm not talking to him, sooner or later.

I saw that best friend of mine the other day and i just wanted not go to werk and accompanied her to orchard and cry on her shoulders all the way. I wanted to... Because I just had too much in my head and so many burdens to throw. *sobs*

But, but.. as least life is a little bit better, in a way or another.