Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Can I say I adore this guy much???

Because for now, he's the man!!
Thanks for that support dearie!!

And I do wonder how he can be so positive and optimistic and so cheerio, after all that has happened, between us, between him and her, and our individualistic lives.

But, but...

In any way, saya sayang awak!! (even though I did bitched about you back then. I know, Z and Fid knew that!! Keke)

Azri: One Ice Lemon Tea, pls.
Auntie: Home made one, can??
Azri: Oh, I don't want.. *looks at tin cans* Err, Whatever ah, auntie..
Auntie: Whatever ah?? *????*
Azri: Ah, whatever.
Auntie: OooHH!!! Whatever ah!!

HAHAHA!!! Ok, do you guys kind of get it??

There's this new drinks distributed by Yeo's, right?? The flavours are, Whatever and Anything..

Just imagine saying to the auntie, "Auntie, Anything ah..". Muahahah!! I know I was laughing back then. It sounded rude, but blame Yeo's. keke


Another incident was,

Every toilet should have a baldi kan?? (And yes, ainie.. I'm kind of getting my temporary loss of dictionary!! Errmm, what is baldi in eng ah??)
So most of the time, after my fourth sister bathes, that baldi will always be turned upside down. I always wondered why but, I never asked.

So...

Mama: Ayu, when u bathe, u like to sit at the baldi ah??
Ayu: No.
Mama: Why is the baldi always terbalik??
Ayu: *dgn muka selamba* Denggi.

Muahaha!! I think, that sis of mine have too much of Health Education. Kwakwa!!

Ohh, my 3rd boyfriend is NS-ing on Fri. So sad!!! *sobs*

I will miss him much de. Cfm when he gets back, he won't be that cute and fair and hunky 3rd boyfriend of mine de. I bet ah, abit aneh-ish can?? Hehe..

Superman, you take care hor. I lup you much and beep2 and think of your other superheroes k!! *winks*