Thursday, July 05, 2007

How I wish I could just pull off all my hair, then cut my scalp, then the skull and take out the brain and put it in a chest and bury it. Then I will be dead and all my troubles will go away ok!!

Grrr!!

Let's see..

I'm pissed, i'm frustrated, i'm depressed, i'm distressed and I'm having such a big, hug, gigantic headache!! Can???

I'm not in the mood for serious talks about commitments, relationships and fcking patch-ups!! Chill ok?? I'm not soooo into that right now!! You said, we were friends and that's that!! Ta da!! Bye-bye, helo!!

And please eh!!! You are just a friend whom I know a few months ago, and I'm not yet that close to you. I contact you for the sake of friendship, and now, you are telling me, please be your teman hidup?? Nak masuk minang and all that!! Just freaking go to hell can?? Asal bbual world je, macam paham je!! And oh ya!! I know you are readng this, so just freaking terase ok!! I will be so glad!!

Sheesh and Geez!! What is this world of mine coming too?? Its terbalik-balik!!

And one more thing, it was ups and downs and upsss again den it was down at its lowest, like low gile, now here's the question.. Should I bring up its upssssss and moments of glory again??

I think I should, shouldn't I??

God is just making me keep my first promise, that is, forever sampai ke tua sampai ke mati, bawak ke kubur.