Thursday, July 19, 2007

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Un-do this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart, my heart


If you think that's how I feel, NAH!! Forget bout it k!!
As for now, I'm feeling it and this!!


And yes!! He came over!! (Ok, no surprise. He's been coming over almost every week for free lunch aniway, kan??heehee) Finally, our plans were activated!! So movies-watching baby!!

And "Jangan pandang belakang" was very ermm... Lame and kelakar but there were scary moments. I know I was laughing hard!! At the part, "Bapak kau!!". Kwakwa!!

Rambutans, Air wap, Cakar Ayam, Kuih Bakar and Chocolate Ice cream and, and.. His free lunch, Mama's speciality, Asam Pedas Ikan Pari, dipped that Tauhu in kicap pedas, Wow!! Sungguh sedap hingga menjilat jari!!

"Ghost Rider" was half way through because someone has to werk!!

Moments are gerek with him around and disturbing my computer non-stop for his "Need for Speed Underground". OMG!! I swear when he comes, I'll just shut down that comp plus lock my room too!!

And those who are thinking ways over their heads about us, please eh!! Nothing of that sort!!! We are still friends, from dulu2 sampai lah sekarang!! hurhurhur

And honey, did we just did what we did earlier?? Oh goodness!! "It's so unbelievable!!" *sings to craig david*