Monday, July 16, 2007


Happy Birthday (19th!!) to Miss Angela Yang Hui Hui aka our Xiao mei aka SuperGer!! I wish you all the best to you, for school for your active activities and for everything good in your life!! You know, I love you much and I can't wait to see you at the end of the month k!! Muacks!! *hugs and kisses*

Happy Birthday to that long distance friend of mine too, Zhafir!! I hope you are reading this, but if you are not, I gave that friendster comment too!! Hope you are doing fine over the other side of the globe. I didn't remember your birthday actually, but I remembered your tattoo!!!

Weekends have been loads of lovessss and joysss!!!

I met up with the dearest of mine on thursday!! And I'm sorry for not Harry Potter-ing with you!! But thanks for the trip and the time together..

And ain't I sweet to have visit you at your werkplace. And let me tell, Mal is very good in her customer service!! lembut nye suare dier... weeheehee...

Orchard-ing with Mr Azri!! And yesh, I was wearing so pretty-ly and too lady-like for a simple day like that.

And and... I fell in love with that vintage dress!!!! That dress was calling out to me and yes, it was calling me!! OMG!! I just fell in love at first sight. But, but.. no, no.. Azri won't let me buy it. Reason being: It costs $109!! Grr.. but it was so pretty la!! And the vintage skirts, and the vintage bag and belt!! Just everything vintage ok!!

Cahaya Restaurant for Dinner. And damn la!! The Hokkin Mee is so sedaps and so basah!! Sampai menjilat sudu garfu mee dier!!

To Borders for books! And silly us bought this book, Brainteasers and we spent hours at the McCafe, just laughing at ourselves silly!! haha!!

Here are a few:

If there are 3 apples, and you take away 2, how many do you have??
Ans: 2 apples, cos you just take away 2!

What do you put in a toaster??
Ans: Bread. If you say toast, shame on you!

Take 30 divide by 1/2, add 10. What do you get??
Ans: 70. If you say 25, shame on you too!!


Thanks for the day!!


Oohh.. And I got my posting!! And the upside is, the further the better. The downside, it's morning session and I got posted at Aljunied!! Aaahhh!! Can I just knock heads of the Placement Unit??

I'm the type who don't wake up early and always late for almost everything early!! I can even see it in my head, my students are waiting for me and the teacher is still sleeping like a pig ok!!

Luckily, its only for a year!! But on second thoughts!! Its 12 months!! Sheesh!!

To Miss Nurda darling, Next week we go school together k.. Lunch together, chill together, sume nye together2!! Kwakwa..

To my Miss Jay-Alexander wannabe (Fuddin, I mean!), Please eh!! Do go to school!! You just have 1 and 1/2 more years to go!! And after that, you are done. But whatever it is, I support you all the way!!