Friday, July 06, 2007

I bought too many, many tops!!! I need to search for skirts!!

But wherever i go, my eyes will be on tops and not bottoms. And Belobacinboncit will be like, "Sue!! skirts, please!!"

Sheesh!!

Since I havent been blogging much about my doings and recent playthings, Here is some of it!!!

I had such a wonderful time watching... Transformers, robots in disguise!!!

Actually, when he asked me out for a movie, I was, "errr...". But I'm not regretting it!! I enjoyed it and it was worth my money and my Nachos!! muahaha.. Tell me, which cartoon movie had this kind of emotional thing, great graphics and nice robots?? This one did!!

And I have been getting rashes lately. That's why I keep turning people down for dates. And I am so sorry!! But it was very red!! And not a lovely sight..

I had my health check yesterday and tell you, it was not a very good experience. It was an embarassing one where u let doctors touch the sensitive parts of you. Seriously, very embarassing and uncomfy!!

But hey, at least I get to see the inside of me, and it was very delicate. Keke..