Friday, July 20, 2007

I admit, I'm so freakishly self conscious nowadays!!

I was wearing an okay-outfit, I had my natural make up on with flip flops and someone had to bring me to the airport.. Just for Popeyes!!

I kept nagging and bugging him, blaming him for bringing me to the airport in that kind of outfit!! Well, its still further from my home, so I was very uncomfy in it ok??

At least I enjoyed the food!! Teehee.

Induction meeting was today!!

And it was a pleasant experience. The people was nice, the vice-principal was very soft spoken, the staff was nice too but.. It was the children that matters. Well, they were nice and pleasant and I hope my class of pupils will be a little bit better, i hopefully pray.

And the good thing, I can wear anything I like!!! As long as no jeans and low neck blouses!! The Principal is a guy, so I guess, he is afraid nafsu die di-challenged kot!! muahaha!!

And, guess what??? The school has a lift!! Repeat: LIFT!! So i can save all that energy for teaching instead of climbing the stairs to the 4th floor everyday.

Pendek confirm-ly knows my hates of staircases!! Kan, kan?? *winks*

And a total request from him, here is the story for the day..

I was told to take 155 to reach Paya Lebar MRT and me being the most blurrest, dumbass and potek girl, didn't realise that she took the wrong plate coloured bus and landed her all the way to Toa Payoh instead of Paya Lebar!! *smacks forehead*

I wonder, why I didn't ask myself why I was at Braddell Rd instead of Upper Paya Lebar Rd. Duush!!

And I'm Harry Potter-ing on Monday!! Jadi, jgn tak jd sudah eh!! *tenung hard at that someone*