Saturday, July 28, 2007

And its Saturday!!

i guess when you are working, you don't feel that time passes by you.

i guess all that teaching, not children, but monkeys from the zoo has taken up a whole lot of my energy!! Huahua..

And I'm not used to students greeting me "Good Morning, Miss Suhaila/Teacher" along the corridors. I'm not used to raising my voice at the children, especially a P1 kid, when they pisses me off. And I'm not able to speak English with the students. (I have students from China, from Malaysia, even from Nepal and one from the Bangladesh!! eeekk!!) And I'm not getting their names right. Hmm...

But, but one thing I can say is, they are very, very, very cute!! *senior teacher rolls eyes*

And the staff are very2 nice and warm! And my mentor is actually my Primary School teacher, Mrs Marican. And yes, she was pleased to see me and even more pleased to help and guide me throughout the days here.

Ok, my blog entry is becoming more of a composition right??
Teeheehee!!

And yesterday,

My dearest one had reported for his National Services. So I guess, I will be alone for the next two weeks then. No company!! *sings* "I'm a lone ranger.. in lone, lone country road.."

But he called last night and he sounded quite happy and satisfied but grumbles at the thought of sleeping in a mosquito net. The possibility of... DENGUE!!

And yes, i am going shopping today, alone!! I repeat, ALONE.

Sheesh!!

Well, I better get back to my work now, if i want to be able to go home at 1pm.

(Ah yes, I am in school now, preparing for next week.. Haiz)