Monday, June 11, 2007

THE ENTRIES OF DEDICATION!!!

I know this is really, really late entry and I know some one is gonna be pweeti mad at me, because I forgot about her birthday and I missed wishing her by just an hour. Sheesh!! *knocks my head*

So to Banu Darling, I love you loads and HAPPY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Hope u had a fun day last week on your birthday and yes, yes.. Well wishes to you! I love you loads and I miss you loads too!! We will meet up at the end of the month alright?? Our own birthday celebrations plus I still owe you your prezzie!!

And, yesh!!An entry for you. First things first, GROW UP!! MATANG LAH SIKIT!! Sheesh!!

You are reporting for duty tomorrow for goodness’ sake. And your thinking and behaviour is still unchanged. Hope when I see you the next time, you are that matured and civilised and not-corrupted police force man that you should be. Kwakwa!! Happy NS-ing mister!! *salutes*

And, and… Treat your girlfriend well, not for the sake of her or yourself but for the both of you. Get it?? Both of you!!

And it was nice to catch up with you after so long..

And to Fadilah, Fuddin and Saihah, (I need to take pics with you sey. I have nooone!!) Thanks for all the laughters and stupidity and crazyness at work. Even though work was tough and hard, your presence-s just made it worthwhile. And Fadilah!! You are 18 for heaven’s sake!! Don’t be like a childish 10 year old. KEKKE!! And that dirty talk from me yesterday, I think just made you 4 years older. Hehhe! Kan Din??

And yesh, yesh.. Long live Fa-Hah-Su-Din!!

And beb, don’t be sad and keep tenung-menenung je. Cheer up a little ok?? Whatever will be, will be. Maybe like me, its just one of the heartbreaks you have to go through, in this quest of the right love. I’m sure she will come through it and confide in you what she feels. As for now, Cheer up and remember, my ears, mouth, shoulders and my whatever-you-need will be there when you need it. Chalo malo!! *big hugs*