Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Time check: 12.30 pm.

I have 6 hours exactly to prepare. Hmm, but.. No ideas in my head.

Oh never mind about that. I'll think of it somehow.

Andandand, I'm going back to work tomorrow!!! 9 am, AGM. Now, the clue that gives away the duration of the meeting, "Lunch provided". Which basically means, meeting will probably last till 2 pm. Shessh!

I went to Geylang to shop with my Sister and Mama for this weekend and yes!! It was a nice purplish, very labuci baju. With that nice black corset and black pants, I will be as just ready to go for the weekends.

And I know he would freak out (well, he already did..) because of his clothes-I-cannot-wear rules, (no translucent clothes, no low-cuts*not even a pinch of the cleavage*, no tank tops, no short skirts, no bra-strap showing*nyehahah* and yes, no white pants), I actually bought my white pants!! Only 10 books!! How cheap?? It was very cheap!! Nyehahah.

And my wireless connection is up! Thanks to my only one, who came over yesterday to chill out but had to do some work for my family.

I love the way when he is concentrating on something, that face of his, with the wrinkled lines of his forehead, and I will always be there to agitate him.

And it's funny seeing how him and my dad put their heads together on how to work on the telephone line. Looking at all the connections around the house, just to figure it out. Because after all, it's just connection lines. Which to me basically means, nothing important.

Andandand, we had dvd times, I pronounce you Chuck and Larry. It was sungguhkelakarperutbolehpecah kind of movie, with a spread of boyanese food which was very delicious-mencecah-belacan. Nyehahah..

After which, he headed for buffet and Pak Brahim's bbq.

And the wardens-get-a-house topic still bugs me.

Oh.. I am already in love with the Bismilla Sarabat Stall at Changi with their cheese buns.

And I feel like picking my boyfriend up today.. But the issue: Boon Lay MRT Station.

Should I or not??