Thursday, December 06, 2007

After crying a whole bucket of tears (an exaggeration.. phmmf), I am ready to split out something to relieve that stress.

Today's topic is.

Girls who eats their boyfriend's money

Oh, yes I know someone, urmm, wrong, not just a one, lots of ones!!!

They spend their boyfriend's money like as if its the right thing to do in the whole world. Oh goodness!! You make it sound so.. erm, Cheap?? Well, yes you are!!

Went shopping at Guess,

"Can you afford it?? You are not working, you know."

"No worries. My boyfriend give me allowance every week for shopping."

Going Bangkok next week,

"Banyak duit kau!"

"Don't worry, boyfriend's paying for the whole trip."

Broke this month, suddenly lunch she pays,

"No.. I already told you right he gives me money."

I don't like this kind of women. Urghh!! I wonder how he is going to support you when you get married to each other. Makan pasir agaknye!

And by the way, her boyfriend is in NS, civil defence.

Can somebody please tell me how much an NS man makes?? I should ask Sha about it ya. I bet just a mere 400 ketuls..

And can somebody tell me how her boyfriend can manage to give her at least 50 a week to spend when he makes a mere 400 bucks or perhaps, lesser??

And he is a mat motor!! So plus insurance every month, petrol money, food money, how can he even afford to give her money?!?!

Don't you think its better if you go Dutch in everything and not just depend on the boyfriend for money?? From my point of view, it makes you feel dependent on guys and its not right to suck every penny from the guy so much.

I know its of courtesy for bfs to pay(its a must, in some situations!! in my case) and help the gfs but not everytime!!! You think your NS bf is rich, is it?? He is also going to be kering anytime soon. Or worse, ask from his parents. That will make him more worthless in his parents' eyes.

And yes, she is money minded who is sungguh mengira la!! I remember on ermm, their anniversary, she was pissed with the bf that she didn't speak to him for the whole day. Then at night, guess what?? The boyfriend says,

"Don't be mad ok?? I pay for your shopping this week! *shows kachings*"

She immediately brightens up and jolly2 with the boyfriend!

Total moneyface! And the boyfriend, total idiot!

Girls nowadays. And yes, a friend of mine(sort of!). Sheesh!



I MISS SCHOOL!!! I MISS MY CHILDREN!!! 2 weeks.. *tahan all the way*