Sunday, December 23, 2007

A little love each day, will go a very long way.

I loved today and you too.

2 hours of non-stop snooker and I really hate you. A game of bowling and yes, I hate you too! Hmmph!!

Even though it was one of the last outings until few months later, with the sacrificing weekends ahead of us, and loads of time apart, (tsk, tsk..) but hey, we spent loads of time with each other the past week and I loved it, because…. WE DIDN’T QUARREL and it was a record of 5 days, plus today!! *big grins*. What an achievement kan..

And, and… awak, saya sayang awak and it really makes a big deal kalau awak malu-malu dengan saya, pasal saya tak suka. I hope these past 2 weeks have made you happy, with the birthday presents, the pretty little gifts and yes, the pretty little thought that counts. Plus, those pretty little dreams we share. *big, gi-normous hugs*

And, I don’t think I need to say many much here, because we had all the talks and words we’ve ever need when we’re together.

Those little sweet-nothings… with 5 years of history.